University of Minnesota
- U of M Online Support has specialists available via email, phone, or chat, Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
- U of M online learning platforms include Canvas and Zoom; students access these platforms via “Key Links” found in the MyU Portal (login required).
- Technology Help is your first point of contact when you need technical support, whether by email or phone, or online or in person.
- The Office of Information Technology can help you to find and maintain hardware and software, and connect you with discounted options.
- The U of M Library system offers information about distance learning and services to online students affiliated with each campus: Crookston, Duluth, Morris, and Twin Cities. The Libraries also host online research tutorials and online workshops.