If you are a U of M student taking an online credit course offered by your home campus:
Follow the registration process detailed in the MyU portal. Note that registration times vary by campus but typically take place concurrent with on-campus course registration. Check your home campus website for details.
If you are a U of M student taking an online credit course offered by another U of M campus:
- Prior to registering and completing the multi-institution enrollment application, consult with your advisor to ensure the course meets your general education and major requirements, and with your Financial Aid office to ensure the course does not adversely affect your aid.
- Complete the Multi-institution Enrollment Application and have it processed by your home campus. This form must be completed each semester you choose to take a course offered by another U of M campus. If you are taking online credit courses from more than one U of M campus, complete a separate form for each campus.
If you are not a current U of M student and would like to take an online credit course, you may typically enroll until the first day of the course, pending availability. Follow the instructions provided by the campus offering the course:
- Crookston: Contact the Admissions office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 218–281–8681 to determine eligibility and availability.
- Duluth: Visit One Stop Student Services nondegree/guest student registration page.
- Morris: Visit the nondegree registration page.
- Twin Cities: Visit One Stop Student Services nondegree/guest student registration page.