University of Minnesota
- Watch for communications from your instructors to find out how and when your classes will be held.
- Check Canvas often for updates. Instructors are encouraged to use Canvas to keep you informed. Your instructors will contact you with information regarding scheduled tests and exams.
- Contact the IT Service Desk of your home campus if you have questions about technology tools, either hardware of software.
- Participate in virtual office hours over Zoom, if offered.
- Communicate regularly with your instructors.
- Consider using a group communication tool like Gmail, Discord, GroupMe, or group texting to stay in touch with your classmates about projects or to build community.