Executive MPH in Public Health Administration and Policy
- Delivery:Primarily Online
- Cost:$961.00 per credit
- Total credits:42
- Credential:Graduate Degree
- Admission GPA:3.0
- Application deadlines:November 15 for January cohort start; June 1 for scholarship consideration
- Campus:Twin Cities
- College:School of Public Health
The Executive PHAP program allows you to advance your career in public health administration, management, data management, and policy. This program blends online and on-campus curricula tailored to working public health and population health professionals currently in or seeking leadership roles that aim to improve the health of populations.
Jaime Arthur, public health care worker, mother of two, and member of the Navajo Nation, is the first in her family to attend college. With a heart full of dedication and compassion, she is now pursuing her master's degree in public health administration and policy online. Read her inspiring story.
The Executive PHAP program combines online, experiential, and on-campus learning opportunities. Most of the coursework is online and asynchronous: students spend 17 days on campus over 25 months. Students complete the MPH degree in 25 months.
The program is made up of 42 credits of which 35 credits are delivered online and 7 from on-campus instruction. Here is just a sampling of courses you might take.
- PUBH 6780 Setting Priorities and Framing Public Health (2 cr)
- PUBH 6780 Data to Drive Public Health (2 cr)
- PUBH 6780 Laws, Rules, and Regulations for Public Health (1 cr)
- PUBH 6780 Leading and Evaluating Public Health Change (2 cr)
For more information, read the curriculum sheet.