Cost$451.50 per credit
Application DeadlinesSummer: May 6; Fall: August 1
Coursework in this undergraduate minor covers many different aspects of sport and recreation management: management and marketing as they relate to the sport industry, sport ethics, leadership, facility management, event planning, sport communication, psychological, and sociological aspects of sport.
- Summer: May 6
- Fall: August 1 (International Application: July 12)
Minors are available to admitted U of M students only.
All admission materials must be at the Office of Admissions no later than 4:30 p.m. CST on the deadlines noted.
- MKTG 3300 – Principles of Marketing (3 cr)
- SRM 2020 – Foundations of Sport and Recreation Management (3 cr)
- SRM 3003 – Sport Facility and Activities Management (3 cr)
- GBUS 1005 – Orientation to Online Learning (1 cr)
Students will also take 9 or more elective credits. See the Catalog for a list of options.