Cost$451.50 per credit
Application DeadlinesSummer: May 6; Fall: August 1
The undergraduate Marketing minor introduces students to current marketing theories and practices. Students pursuing a minor in marketing will learn the basics of marketing principles, effective personal selling, the psychology of consumer behavior, and marketing research methods. Several electives are offered to provide five areas of specialization for students seeking the marketing minor.
- Summer: May 6
- Fall: August 1 (International Application: July 12)
Minors are available to admitted U of M students only.
All admission materials must be at the Office of Admissions no later than 4:30 p.m. CST on the deadlines noted.
- MKTG 3300 – Principles of Marketing (3 cr)
- MKTG 3310 – Consumer Behavior (3 cr)
- MKTG 3400 – Marketing Research (3 cr)
- GBUS 1005 – Orientation to Online Learning (1 cr)
Students will also take 9 or more elective credit(s). See the Catalog for a list of options.