Cost$451.50 per credit
Application DeadlinesSummer: May 6; Fall: August 1
An undergraduate minor in management introduces students to current business theories and practices and provides a basic business knowledge foundation. It also gives students interested in business more marketability in all types of professions, from agriculture and natural sciences to information technology.
- Summer: May 6
- Fall: August 1 (International Application: July 12)
Minors are available to admitted U of M students only.
All admission materials must be at the Office of Admissions no later than 4:30 p.m. CST on the deadlines noted.
- ACCT 2101 – Principles of Accounting I (3 cr)
- ECON 2101 – Microeconomics [HI/BEH/SSC] (3 cr)
- FIN 3100 – Managerial Finance (3 cr)
- GBUS 3500 – Business Ethics (3 cr)
- MGMT 3200 – Principles of Management (3 cr)
- MKTG 3300 – Principles of Marketing (3 cr)
Students will also take 6 or more elective credits. See the Catalog for a list of options.