Cost$1,400.00 per credit
Application DeadlinesFall: March 15; spring: November 15
CollegeCollege of Continuing and Professional Studies
Enhance your hard-earned science knowledge with this 12-credit, fully online graduate certificate. In just one to two years, you’ll gain the business and leadership skills to boost your career in the government sector, nonprofit agencies, international organizations, corporations, and more.
For current University of Minnesota students, this is a perfect credential to add to your graduate degree. You’ll set yourself apart with the professional expertise employers seek.
The certificate can stack with another graduate certificate to complete the Master of Professional Studies in Applied Sciences Leadership.
The certificate consists of 12 credits. Maintain a 3.0 cumulative GPA for all degree coursework to remain in good standing.
- ASCL 6312 – Finance for Nonfinancial Managers (3 cr)
- ASCL 6313 – Data for Decision Making (3 cr)
- ASCL 6315 – Legal and Ethical Business Issues for Science Professionals (3 cr)
- ASCL 6314 – Leading Projects and Teams (3 cr)
- ASCL 6316 – Transformational Leadership in an Intercultural World (3 cr)