Cost$1,053.00 per credit (resident and nonresident)
Application DeadlinesFall: April 1; Spring: November 1
CollegeSchool of Nursing
This certificate provides health professionals with in-depth knowledge of interprofessional informatics, system design and analysis, databases, consumer informatics, clinical decision support, knowledge representation, and population health informatics.
Program assignments will be customized to align with a student’s professional field, such as nursing, public health, medicine, pharmacy, and others.
- NURS 5115 – Interdisciplinary Healthcare Informatics (3 cr)
- NURS 5611 – Database Principles for Healthcare (2 cr)
- NURS 6105 – System Analysis and Design (3 cr)
- NURS 7051 – Data Science for Healthcare (2 cr)
- NURS 7105 – Knowledge Representation & Interoperability (2 cr)
- NURS 7108 – Population Health Informatics (2 cr)
- NURS 7113 – Clinical Decision Support (2 cr)