Total Credits48 hours | 4.8 CEUs
CredentialProfessional Development Certificate
CollegeCollege of Continuing and Professional Studies
Are you a professional who aspires to or will soon step into a leadership role? This noncredit certificate program will help you hone your innate leadership skills and build on collaboration, critical thinking, and conflict and time management to become a successful and well-respected leader.
With this program, you will:
- sharpen your interpersonal skills.
- increase your ability to manage multiple priorities and solve problems efficiently.
- develop your aptitude for how to influence others strategically.
- support teams and projects through effective prioritization and communication.
- bolster your confidence and learn how to cultivate trust and credibility as a leader.