Cost$441.50 per credit before fees
Application DeadlinesSummer: May 15; Fall: August 1
Positions in international business are projected to grow and the undergraduate minor will enhance the career prospects of our graduates. Students will be introduced to international business cultures and etiquette, international business law, international financial management, international marketing, international business management, and logistics and supply chain management. The academic grounding is combined with field experience in international business, or study abroad, or a foreign language requirement to broaden graduates' understanding of global business operations.
- Summer: May 6
- Fall: August 1 (International Application: July 12)
Minors are available to admitted U of M students only.
All admission materials must be at the Office of Admissions no later than 4:30 p.m. CST on the deadlines noted.
Business Core Requirements (13 credits)
- GBUS 1005 – Orientation to Online Learning (1 cr)
- MGMT 3200 – Principles of Management (3 cr)
- MKTG 3300 – Principles of Marketing (3 cr)
- ACCT 2010 – Financial Accounting (3 cr)
- ACCT 2101 – Principles of Accounting I (3 cr)
- ACCT 2102 – Principles of Accounting II (3 cr)
- ACCT 3010 – Managerial Accounting (3 cr)
International Business Requirements (12 credits)
- IBUS 3020 – International Financial Management (3 cr)
- IBUS 3360 – International Marketing (3 cr)
- IBUS 3500 – International Business Management (3 cr)
- IBUS 2010 – International Dimensions in Business and Culture [GLOB PERSP] (3 cr)
- IBUS 3010 – International Business Law (3 cr)
- MGMT 3255 – Logistics and Supply Chain Management (3 cr)
A minimum of 3 credits of a language or foreign experience is also required. See Catalog for more details.