Total Credits8 (master); 12 (doctoral)
CollegeSchool of Nursing
DepartmentEarl E. Bakken Center for Spirituality & Healing
Full- and part-time graduate students come from wide-ranging backgrounds and careers, including nursing, pharmacy, medicine, fine arts, nutrition, psychology, physical therapy, exercise sciences, liberal studies, health sciences, and public health. The program draws upon the rich expertise of University and community-based faculty who encourage learners to discover new ways of caregiving and self care.
Students should consult with their major advisors to see how a minor might fit into their program. Declare your graduate minor here.
Contact email@example.com for more information.
It is possible to complete this minor completely online, primarily online, or partially online, depending on the coursework selected. Intensive but short periods of face-to-face course work may be required (e.g., two weeks of summer session). No required course in the program should necessitate that students travel to a classroom location weekly.
- CSPH 5101 – Introduction to Integrative Therapies (3 cr)
- CSPH 5118 – Whole Person, Whole Community: The Reciprocity of Wellbeing (3 cr)
- CSPH 5303 – Pain Management and Evidence Based Complementary Health Approaches (3 cr)
- CSPH 5305 – Introduction to Integrative Mental Health (2 cr)
- CSPH 5421 – Botanical Medicines in Integrative Healthcare (3 cr)
Additional course options and descriptions can be found online.
Students are assessed the tuition rate associated with their major college and program.