Cost$1,107.00 per credit (resident); $1,455.00 per credit (nonresident)
Admission GPA3.0 (preferred)
Application DeadlinesSee program website
CollegeSchool of Public Health
DepartmentPublic Health Practice
The Executive Program in Public Health Practice offers working professionals the opportunity to understand, assess, and manage population health in public health, health care, and human services settings, while bringing together the art and science of public health. This program is accredited by Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH).
To be eligible for an MPH in public health practice, applicants are required to have one of the following: 1) an advanced degree, or 2) completed the Public Health Core Concepts Certificate Program, or 3) admission/enrollment in a dual degree DDS, DNP, DVM, MHR, JD, MD, MPP, MURP, PharmD program at an accredited US College or University. Please note specific program accreditation is required for these programs if applicable.
- PUBH 7242 – War and Public Health (1 cr)
- PUBH 7262 – Globalization and Health (1 cr)
- PUBH 6606 – Children's Health: Life Course and Equity Perspectives (2 cr)
- PUBH 6711 – Public Health Law (2 cr)
- PUBH 6154 – Climate Change and Global Health (3 cr)
- PUBH 6055 – Social Inequalities in Health (2 cr)