Cost$441.50 per credit before fees
Application DeadlinesSummer: May 15; Fall: August 1
The entrepreneurship undergraduate minor helps students understand and apply the basics of business formation, value creation, customer discovery, business model generation, and resource acquisition. The program consists of seven courses, many of which are required in other majors.
- Summer: May 6
- Fall: August 1 (International Application: July 12)
Minors are available to admitted U of M students only.
All admission materials must be at the Office of Admissions no later than 4:30 p.m. Central Standard Time on the deadlines noted.
- ECON 2101 – Microeconomics [HI/BEH/SSC] (3 cr)
- ENTR 2200 – Introduction to Entrepreneurship and Small Business (3 cr)
- ENTR 3150 – Entrepreneurial Marketing (3 cr)
- ENTR 3400 – Entrepreneurial and Small Business Finance (3 cr)
- ENTR 4200 – Field Studies in Entrepreneurship and Small Business (3 cr)
- ACCT 2010 – Financial Accounting (3 cr)
- ACCT 2101 – Principles of Accounting I (3 cr)
- AGEC 4760 – Business Plan Development for Agribusiness (3 cr)
- ENTR 3200 – Business Planning (3 cr)
- GBUS 1005 – Orientation to Online Learning (1 cr)