This certificate provides health professionals with in-depth knowledge of interprofessional informatics, system design and analysis, databases, consumer informatics, clinical decision support, knowledge representation, and population health informatics.
Program assignments will be customized to align with a student’s professional field, such as nursing, public health, medicine, pharmacy, and others.
- NURS 5115 Interdisciplinary Healthcare Informatics (3 cr)
- NURS 5116 Consumer Health Informatics (1 cr)
- HINF 5510 Applied Health Care Databases: Database Principals and Data Evaluation (3 cr)
- NURS 6105 System Analysis and Design (3 cr)
- NURS 7105 Knowledge Representation & Interoperability (2 cr)
- NURS 7108 Population Health Informatics (2 cr)
- NURS 7113 Clinical Decision Support (2 cr)