This is an applied degree program for the professional development of principals and superintendents. The mission of the program is to produce scholarly practitioners that can critically engage with the important questions in educational administration today.
To see if you qualify for financial aid, please visit the Duluth One Stop website.
The core requirements will be offered once every two years, leading to an open cohort of students progressing through the curriculum. Core courses are delivered using a hybrid model of face-to-face and online delivery, depending on the nature of each course. The course list illustrates the course rotation and anticipated amount of face-to-face class attendance required for each course. Class meetings will be scheduled on weekends.
- EDAD 5916 Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment (3 cr)
- EDAD 5915 Operations: Resource Management in Education (3 cr)
- EDAD 5914 Education Policy and Law (3 cr)
- EDAD 5911 Leadership and Personal Growth (3 cr)
- EDAD 5913 Communications and Community Relations (3 cr)
- EDAD 5918 Continuous Improvement Process for Schools (3 cr)