Manufacturing Management Certificate
- Delivery:Fully Online
- Cost:$395.47 per credit
- Total credits:18
- Credential:Undergrad Certificate
- Application deadlines:July 23 for fall 2018; December 10 for spring 2019*
The Manufacturing Management certificate is a workplace-centered program designed to meet the increasing demand for management skills in a production-based industrial environment. The program content provides an educational base that enables employees to meet the demands of modern management within a technological work setting. Graduates will be able to supervise a manufacturing process, manage human and mechanical resources within budgetary constraints, and ensure product quality.
This flexible program fits the schedules of part-time students and those already in the workplace, and is offered for credit or noncredit based on the students' backgrounds.
Students who wish to later pursue the Bachelor of Manufacturing Management degree will be able to transfer all of the certificate credits to the BMM, which is also offered entirely online.
* Fall 2018 International Application - July 10, 2018; Spring 2019 International Application - November 19, 2018
Required Courses (15 credits)
In addition to the five courses below, you will choose one elective.
- BM 3012 Applied Engineering Principles (3.0 cr)
- BM 3025 Lean Six Sigma (3.0 cr)
- BM 3034 Applied Quality (3.0 cr)
- MGMT 3250 Operations Management (3.0 cr)
- MGMT 3255 Logistics and Supply Chain Management (3.0 cr)