Human Sexuality Certificate
- Delivery:Fully Online
- Cost:$900.00 per credit
- Total credits:12
- Credential:Graduate Certificate
- Admission GPA:3.0
- Application deadlines:November 15, 2017, for spring 2018
- Campus:Twin Cities
- College:College of Continuing and Professional Studies
Human sexuality, gender roles, and sexual behavior are an integral part of health care, social sciences, biological sciences, and culture. Broadening human sexuality education for a wider professional audience meets this unique, nonclinical need and prepares you to bring applied solutions to real-world sexual health crises.
This new post-baccalaureate certificate is offered in partnership between the Medical School's Program in Human Sexuality and the College of Continuing and Professional Studies. It consists of four online courses completed over two semesters. Coursework can apply toward partial fulfillment of AASECT Sexuality Educator certification.
The certificate consists of four 3-credit courses. Maintain a 3.0 cumulative GPA for all degree coursework to remain in good standing.
- HSEX 6001 Introduction to Human Sexuality
- HSEX 6011 Policy in Human Sexuality: Cutting-Edge Analyses
- HSEX 6012 Sexual Function and Dysfunction
- HSEX 6013 Sexual Health Education