Youth Engagement Matters Online: A Self-Study
In this basics class, participants will dive deep into four ways in which we can engage youth through 1) participation in programs, 2) fostering individual passion through experiences and activities, 3) creating space and place for youth voice in programs, and 4) collective action to make change with youth and adults as partners. This course concludes with practical resources for incorporating youth engagement into your own practices and organizations.
How it works:
- Go at your own pace (without a facilitator) through four modules that take about 30 minutes each. Additional time spent on application activities will vary.
- Learn on your own time. Unlimited 24-hour web access to the self-guided curriculum for 90 days from registration date.
- Videos and activities help you take concrete ideas back to your program for use every day.
- Certificate for completing 4-hour training available at the end of the course.
- High-speed internet access
- Current version of Flash Player
- Computer speakers
- Mozilla Firefox is the recommended browser