Quality Matters Online: A self-study
In this basics class, participants will learn about the current research that helps us define quality and begin understanding how to measure and improve it. At the core of Quality Matters is the Youth Program Quality Assessment (YPQA), a nationally recognized observational measurement tool that provides a valid and reliable way to assess program quality. Participants will dig into the specific quality practices as defined by the YPQA for use in their own practice.
How it works:
- Go at your own pace (without a facilitator) through four modules that take about 30 minutes each. Additional time spent on application activities will vary.
- Learn on your own time. Unlimited 24-hour web access to the self-guided curriculum for 90 days from registration date.
- Videos and activities help you take concrete ideas back to your program for use every day.
- Certificate for completing 4-hour training available at the end of the course.
- High-speed internet access
- Current version of Flash Player
- Computer speakers
- Mozilla Firefox is the recommended browser