Online Business Analysis Certificate - UMD
Participate in this instructor led online course with a group of peers to prepare for your role as a business analyst. This certificate will require 60 contact hours.
As the main liaison between business and IT departments, the business analyst is responsible for gathering and documenting business requirements and translating them into functional design specifications that can be executed by IT development teams. This certificate helps you develop the competencies that will ensure your success in this role.
- Identify business needs, and the costs and benefits of addressing them technically
- Develop and manage comprehensive solution-based requirements
- Formulate business specifications to develop and implement technical solutions
- Bridge the gap between business and IT with common project definitions and requirements
- Use data modeling techniques to analyze and improve business processes